EPAM WARNING: GREECE IN DANGER OF BEING DESTROYED (και στα Ελληνικα)
Greece is facing the worst period of its contemporary history and at this moment its very existence is under threat. Under a dangerous government of collaborators; with an absent parliament that does not take into consideration the expressed will of the Greek People ; confronted by a Europe that seeks to mortgage the country and her people for additional loans to implement a program that will destroy the Greeks , EPAM demands:
- The immediate withdrawal of the Greek Delegation from the negotiations to be preceded by a denunciation of the May 2010 loan agreement based on the articles 48-52 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties.
- The suspension of diplomatic relations with Germany and Finland.
- The exit of Greece from the Eurozone.
- The application by the Greek people of the article 120§4 of the Constitution.
- The practice of civil disobedience by all Greeks refusing to pay any form of tax.
This is the only way to avoid the violence and civil strife being prepared for us as the final coup de grace.
In this grave situation EPAM is making every effort towards the relief of the suffering Greeks.
EPAM Political Secretariat
Athens, July 11, 2015
Translation : EPAM Abroad
Posted on July 13, 2015, in Articles in English, Hot and tagged democracy, EPAM, EU, EURO, Fascism, Greece, GREECE IN DANGER, Human Rights, IMF, Leadership, politics. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.