Questions to those who occupy Greece at the moment!
Ask yourself and then your government these questions!
At some point very soon, international justice will have to demand answers to the following questions, from those who temporarily are occupying Greece!
- Why do you refuse an open and thorough review of what the Greek loans, since the war and to this date, actually consists and how they occurred? Who took the loans? Who gave the loans? Who received the money? What was the interest rate?
- How come that both Greek and German politicians and businessmen, who put Greece in it’s current position, still walk free and continue to do business on Germany’s and Greece’s behalf?
- Why are not the German ministers who made illegal “deals” with Greek businessmen and Greek politicians called to account in court?
- Why did the Greek people (as the only country) not receive damages compensation from the war from Germany and why does Germany not pay back the loan, they forced the Greek government to give them during the occupation 1941-44? (damages compensation and the loan is currently over 700 billion Euro without the interests)
- Why is Greece forced to take loans to buy more weapons than any other EU country, when membership in the EU should ensure the sovereignty and the security? Why is Greece forced to borrow billions to buy arms, as if they stood alone in defense of the South-Eastern border of Europe?
- Where are the 592 tons of Greek gold, that Mr. Rothschild took from the Greek bank, the Banque d’Orient, where the Greeks from Odessa to Alexandria, deposited their fortunes in French gold francs against shares, between the years 1904 to 1932? – (The shares exist, but apparently NOT THE GOLD) (Read the article “Who actually owes who?” on the following link https://athenianvoice.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/who-actually-owes-who-2/
- Why do you not demand, that the “alleged” Greek debt shall be paid, from the 1,3 trillion Euros in Greek, tax-offenders number accounts in Switzerland?
- How can Merkel and the EU-troika avoid knowing that 100 million Euro is leaving Greece every month to the offshore accounts? Would it not be appropriate that the EU Troika and the bankers demanded some order in the wasp nest, before choosing to destroy the Greek people?
- How can a country with by far the largest merchant fleet in the world, go bankrupt?
- How can a country with the richest ship-owners on earth be in a financial crisis?
- How can a country with the third highest tourism in the world have huge debts?
- How can a country with vast unexploited natural resources not prosper?